Work in a Multicultural
At Techworld, we are passionate about all things language and culture.
Every day, our team collaborates with linguists, interpreters and language instructors from around the world in order to provide language and culture solutions to our clients. This international collaboration allows our team members to gain the insight and awareness needed to grow as dynamic global citizens. Daily partnership with our international colleagues makes every day an opportunity to gain new perspectives.
Collaborate with Great People
At Techworld, we believe communication is key to success.
Have a question? Ask it! Need help? We’re here! We take pride in our team and are eagerly seeking sharp new team members to help our organization grow.
At Techworld, not only will you have the chance to build relationships with the members of our Troy, Michigan team, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our in-country team members as well. Through daily communication and collaboration with our local and international team members, our staff has the unique opportunity to add a global perspective to all of our endeavors.
Do Work that Matters
At Techworld, we are passionate about helping people.
We provide international corporations and institutions with the language resources they need in order to successfully expand on a global scale. By taking a diagnostic approach, we are better able to provide communication solutions that allow an organization’s message to be relayed across any language or cultural boundary. It is our goal to promote communication in all its forms and across any plane.
The Techworld Account Executive is responsible for generating and maintaining an assigned portion of the company’s revenue through sales, service, administration and teamwork activities, focusing primarily on Fortune 1,000 businesses, while growing personally and professionally to contribute to the future well-being of the company as well as the individual.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Business to business sales with a combined outside/inside approach
• Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
• Cultivate and grow a targeted list of companies within a vertical market
• Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
• Connect customers’ business needs with Techworld’s language solutions
• Build network in person and via phone with key decision makers in a designated industry
• Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
• Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the relationship
• Making “pitches” to win new business
• Near-native or native English proficiency
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Ability to recognize opportunities, offer creative solutions for mutual gain, and create “win-win” outcomes
• Proven business communication skills, including listening, questioning, overcoming objections, and advocating solutions based on needs
• Creativity, intelligence, and problem-solving aptitude and approach
• Dedication to providing the highest level of customer service
• Solid computer skills, including full command of MS Office programs
What We Offer
• Enthusiastic, highly autonomous and collaborative environment
• Competitive compensation package (base plus commission)
• Employer paid premium contribution for health insurance
• Employer matching contribution to IRA
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth
• One-to-one paid training
Are you a linguist, interpreter or instructor?
We’re always adding to our team!