Every day, our team collaborates with linguists, interpreters and language instructors from around the world in order to provide language and culture solutions to our clients. This international collaboration allows our team members to gain the insight and awareness needed to grow as dynamic global citizens. Daily partnership with our international colleagues makes every day an opportunity to gain new perspectives.
At Techworld, we believe communication is key to success.
Have a question? Ask it! Need help? We’re here! We take pride in our team and are eagerly seeking sharp new team members to help our organization grow.
At Techworld, not only will you have the chance to build relationships with the members of our Troy, Michigan team, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our in-country team members as well. Through daily communication and collaboration with our local and international team members, our staff has the unique opportunity to add a global perspective to all of our endeavors.
We provide international corporations and institutions with the language resources they need in order to successfully expand on a global scale. By taking a diagnostic approach, we are better able to provide communication solutions that allow an organization’s message to be relayed across any language or cultural boundary. It is our goal to promote communication in all its forms and across any plane.
New Business Coordinator
The entry-level New Business Coordinator will work with the Sales Team and our global Marketing Team to help increase new business revenue. The position is focused on achieving new business objectives by researching and evaluating prospects, calling targeted prospects, setting appointments, providing qualified new client appointments to the Sales Team, and capturing activity in the company CRM.
A Day In The Life
- Research: Research potential new targets, identify key prospects and capture critical sales information. Assess prospects based on qualifications and pre-defined criteria that meet the sales requirement.
- Cold Calling: Make outbound calls, email campaigns, and set appointments in a quality way that result in meeting specific goals.
- Appointment Setting: Fulfill all position requirements by setting qualified appointments for the sales team. Convert leads to appointments.
- Organization: Maintain organized call lists and campaigns to drive business development.
- Collaboration: Participate in team meetings to share ideas and increase productivity.
- Request for Quote/Proposal (RFQ/RFP): Coordinate with the sales and marketing teams to prepare quotes and proposals.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Maintenance: Enter prospect and client information into our database.
- Other: Other duties as assigned.
New Business Development Manager
The Techworld New Business Development Manager is responsible for generating and maintaining an assigned portion of the company’s revenue through sales, service, administration and teamwork activities, focusing primarily on Fortune 1000 businesses, while growing personally and professionally to contribute to the future wellbeing of the company and the individuals who work there.
A Day In The Life
- Consultative Sales: Establish and customer relationships, with potential new clients, in order to connect their business needs with Techworld’s language solutions. Continue to reach or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Administration: Maintain account records, prospecting lists, Salesforce, and other informational databases and provide detailed handoff information to the project management team.
- Teamwork: Provide information and support to fellow employees and contractors according to account and company requirements.
- Communication: Show enthusiasm towards prospecting through cold calls. Maintain excellent verbal and written communication with prospects, customers, vendors, and the internal team.
- Self-Development: Maintain an active schedule of self-improvement activities for continuous, personal and professional development, including self-education and training, involvement in professional associations, and participation in company training.