At Techworld, we believe communication is key to success.Have a question? Ask it! Need help? We’re here! We take pride in our team and are eagerly seeking sharp new team members to help our organization grow. At Techworld, not only will you have the chance to build relationships with the members of our Troy, Michigan team, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our in-country team members as well. Through daily communication and collaboration with our local and international team members, our staff has the unique opportunity to add a global perspective to all of our endeavors.
New Business Development Manager
The Techworld New Business Development Manager is responsible for generating and maintaining an assigned portion of the company’s revenue through sales, service, administration and teamwork activities, focusing primarily on Fortune 1000 businesses, while growing personally and professionally to contribute to the future wellbeing of the company and the individuals who work there.
A Day In The Life
- Consultative Sales: Establish and customer relationships, with potential new clients, in order to connect their business needs with Techworld’s language solutions. Continue to reach or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Administration: Maintain account records, prospecting lists, Salesforce, and other informational databases and provide detailed handoff information to the project management team.
- Teamwork: Provide information and support to fellow employees and contractors according to account and company requirements.
- Communication: Show enthusiasm towards prospecting through cold calls. Maintain excellent verbal and written communication with prospects, customers, vendors, and the internal team.
- Self-Development: Maintain an active schedule of self-improvement activities for continuous, personal and professional development, including self-education and training, involvement in professional associations, and participation in company training.