Two key elements make Techworld’s language fluency training the savvy professional’s first choice: interaction and immersion.
Techworld’s accomplished adult-education instructors provide enjoyable, meaningful interaction, and our immersion methodology fosters a stimulating environment for successful learning.
Immersion means you will live the language during class from the first session to graduation. This proven, powerful technique will enhance your comprehension, retention, and confidence to make your global experience pleasant and successful.
- Customized content to meet your specific needs, from basic conversation to technical fluency
- Supplementary learning aids, including workbooks, audio tapes, and CDs
- Small class sizes, with 2 to 16 students per class for optimal interaction
- Private classes for an intensive, one-on-one learning experience
- Flexible scheduling for your convenience, with classes available from early morning to late evening
- Choice of locations: Techworld’s Troy headquarters or on-site at your facility
- ESL (English as a Second Language) instruction for non-native speakers