In today’s global environment, you need to be sure your message gets across everywhere. It could be a training manual or a proposal that needs to be translated into seven languages. Maybe you need an interpreter for a major press conference. Or perhaps you’re hosting your client from Germany and want to make sure you learn something about their culture – before they arrive. When all you know is you need “something” in another language, the best way to start is to find a language service provider like Techworld to help define your options. Not everyone offers the full suite of language services that we do – and we’ve been doing it for over 30 years. To learn more about the specific services Techworld offers, read on!
- Translation Services – From technical manuals, drawings and, business presentations, to websites, marketing brochures and training content, Techworld can translate written material into any language you need. Every piece of crucial information needs to be adapted to your specific requirements so that it becomes a powerful tool of effective information.
- Interpretation Services – Conversations, meetings or presentations that take place in person between people who don’t speak the same language requires interpretation. Interpreters often specialize in subject matters and execute a variety of assignments from one-hour meetings to multi-day conferences. At Techworld, we’ll work with you to find the best interpreter for your specific needs.
- Language Training Services – Language training can be helpful for both individuals and groups who have a need or an interest in learning a new language. Beginners, intermediate, and advanced learners will all benefit from taking language classes, but each group will have different needs. Learning to say even just a few things in your client’s language can really have a positive impact on your relationship. Techworld can even provide language training for children traveling with their expatriate parents.
- Cultural Training Services – Why does it sometimes feel so difficult to connect with colleagues and clients of different backgrounds? This is where cultural training can be a huge benefit to your company, allowing you to understand where someone comes from and what impacts their decisions. You only get one chance to make a good first impression; cultural awareness training can make a big difference.
- Voice-over Services – Voice-over services are often used by clients or companies who have translated materials that also have a spoken component. Voice-over recordings are used for commercials, training videos, online training courses, and for many other purposes.
- Corporate Language Policy Development – The goal for a corporate language policy is improving communication and meeting corporate objectives. Companies need a plan for what languages will be used in which settings, and understand that not everything needs to be translated; it’s important to think carefully about what documents require translation and into which languages.
At Techworld, we offer all these services and more. No matter what language or cultural challenges you may be facing, we’re confident that we have the solution. Contact us today for a customized approach to language services that will meet your needs and empower your communication.